Friday, June 13, 2008

What an ODD way to eat lunch...

We had errands to run today-stock up at Target and Costco.....Of course, it went right up to lunchtime (because I can't plan right, and both stores are so FUN to dawdle through.). E requested Costco pizza. Of course, being such a bargain I said yes. She really wanted to eat there. I tried to accomodate, but circumstances were such that it was impossible.
  1. The pizza has DAMN hot-fresh out of the oven. I burnt my fingers trying to keep E from burning herself invher frenetic zeal to bite in.
  2. B was a total monkey and there wasn't nearby parking for the cart (we ate after shopping because I could order my food with my total bill on mt ATM card without paying cash-which is sparse in my wallet.
  3. I had no silver(plastic)ware to divy out the pizza and hotdogs and the line was long to return and ask for some.

So we packed our food (1 slice, 1 hotdog, 1 chicken bake-my newest find...and oh so damn good/dangerous, and 1 drink) up in our cart and headed to the truck. My sweets were so hungry...not like they didn't have appetizers from all the samplers. As we started to drive home I was ripping pieces off the pizza, hotdog bun and taking bites of hotdog for myself. Can you see it? Mama driving big blue truck full of carseat bound babies, groceries, reaching behind to send bits of food in saucy fingers to waiting little birdies.

LOL...must be FRIDAY the 13th! They say odd things happen on those days....

No comments: