Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!


Today we are taking a trip to the ballpark. It is $2 bleacher seats at the Oakland Coliseum. We will be taking the BART train to the game. It's a 2fer! E has been so interested in the train so today she gets two experiences out of 1 day. I am both nervous and excited. I worry that we will get all the way there and the kids will flip. Although, for the price of the game plus the dollar hotdogs for lunch and travel fare (about 7 roundtrip and a dollar to park), if we have to come home midgame, then so be it. Not a big loss. I am sure that the kids (3- 3 year olds, 3-2 year olds, 1-1year old and 2 under 1) will be squirrely but hey it's the bleachers at a midday, midweek game.

I will be back later with pictures to prove we survived and enjoyed the fun day. GO A'S! (I am a Giant's fan, and threatened to wear my black and orange....but I will behave-and conform...just a little bit.)

No comments: