Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Help a Mama Out

In the interest of helping my fellow mamas I am showcasing what they are doing in their Stay at Home Businesses. These mamas are using sleep time, and whatevr energy they have available to handmake products to sell. If I wasn't a stay at home mama and had more cash, I would be ALL over these cute and innovative products!

1.) Country Baby Cloth Diapers is a new startup that Andrea has begun. She is using her knowledge of cloth diapers to create her very own line. Having used them by more commercially known companies, she was inspired to make some of her very own. Please check her out and if you like, Help a Mama Out!

2.) Lula Bugs is Kellie's newest baby. A mom to 2 kids, she decided to use her creative skills to supplement her stay at home income. She makes the most adorable shirts, onesies, and burp cloths. We are proud to say we sport a few of her Toddler shirts. She has so many designs, I can't decide what to pick for our next set (of course I need matching for my girls). Cruise her site, and if you like what you see, Help a Mama Out!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hanna! Thanks for the plug! Every little bit helps :-)

drea :: dre of white stables said...

What a good friend you are, Han! =)