Monday, June 23, 2008

READER AWARDS

I have been blogging for 50 posts now and I need to thank some people.

I have a program that tells me who has been on my blog and where the come from. Sometimes I can sleuth it out and determine that my friends and family are reading, and sometimes I see strangers. I would like to honor all my readers with a big thank you but especially I would like to single a few people out.

1.) Lia: My introduction to blogging. The first blog I read religiously! I will give her the TRAILBLAZER AWARD.

2.) Lizzie: She is my co-conspirator, and my editor, and once she jumped into blogging, well I was in too! I will give her VIRTUAL BFF AWARD (and 10% of my profits!)

3.) Andi: My one and only commentator. Not only does she leave me comments, but often they are so sweet and encouraging! AND bonus-her ISP address keeps moving around the world! At one point she was writing from Bangladesh....while her physical body remained in the US....so cool! I will give her the OMNIPRESENCE AWARD.

4.) Leigh: I see you! lol... I think her award is being one of my consistant readers. She checks daily-sometimes more....makes me feel important! I will give her the EGO-STROKER AWARD

5.) Mystery reading in Rhode Island: This person is following my blog from a comment I left on another blog. Not only did he/she click on my blog id to see who/what I was, but he/she KEEPS coming back lol! Must be a good sign.... I will give this person the PROOF THAT I AM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT AND EVEN STRANGERS WILL APPRECIATE IT AWARD.

To all-Thanks for supporting me! I will hand out more Awards when there are people to honorably mention! Stick your heads out! Shout something at me! Come back and read again...or even tell me to shut the hell up....I appreciate it all!

2 comments:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

That's so sweet of you to give me an award! lol

Thank you!

Momma to LG said...

I have been trying to comment for days!!!! Let's hope this works.

Thanks so much! I read all the time but am always lazy with comments. I will try to be better!