Friday, June 20, 2008

9 Years and Counting!




Yesterday Jose and I celebrated 9 years married. It also is the same day we started "going out". So the date marks 7 years together before marriage (we were engaged on our 6th anniversary and married on the 7th) and 9 years married to be a total of 16 years as a couple. We were babies. We started dating in High School and "grew up" together. We have had the teeny-bop boyfriend/girlfriend days, the after high school fun days, the pre babies married days and now are in the throes of the family days.


WOW~!
I would like to share that I am so very lucky to have married this man. He is a wonderful husband, friend, father, and partner. We laugh, we love, we deal with our problems and we are making our future. I hope that our daughters see our relationship as a positive model and that they seek out partners where they too can have love and laughter and friendship. I have enjoyed all the moments of our love to this day and lok forward to many many more in the long years to come.
Happy Anniversary my love!

1 comment:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Happy anniversary! I've always loved your wedding pictures-so pretty! I hope you guys are able to go out and celebrate or at least have some alone time! Congratulations!