Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hits

I have mentioned before that I use a stat counter to record who's been checking me out...(well at least checking out the blog). I have noticed that I am getting a lot of hits for certain keywords.

This is the list
Hits - Keyword
7 - trisha faggiolly

4 -operation repossession

2 -junior idol site:blogspot.com

2 -trisha faggiolly barrett

2 -jill agnello

1 -junior idol blog

1 - wild on x rated

1 -american junior-idol

1 -sissy games -osama -binlarden

1 -fishy tales paint color

1 -junior idol picture book pictures

1 -bloody nose 15 months old

1 -11 year old with bloody nose

1 -1st birthday she completed our family

1 -sissy tales

1 -princess birthday partyfor one year old

1 -fishy birthday theme ideas

1 -games for mac fishy tales

1 -fishy birthday party

1 -reading tumble activites

1 -hair bow for infant chokable

1 -1 yr old baby bloody nose

1 -typical day with a one year old and 3 year old

1 -meaning of biddies

1 -sissy game

1 -diamacious earth


The other thing I can see is that I get visitors from all over the world (many of the random searches come internationally.) Kinda neat to see....


Number
Percent
Country

461
83.36%
United States

70
12.66%
Unknown

5
0.90%
Korea, Republic Of

5
0.90%
Canada

3
0.54%
Germany

3
0.54%
United Kingdom

1
0.18%
Argentina

1
0.18%
New Zealand

1
0.18%
Israel

1
0.18%
Qatar

1
0.18%
Australia

1
0.18%
Denmark

Just thought I'd share some interesting data....

3 comments:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Ok, I'm behind in this super sleuthing Blogger style...How do you do it?

mamafish said...

Andi-I use statcounter.com to track my data. I think there are other sites too, but this was recommended and is very easy to use (and free!), so I stopped there and never looked for more. You can see who, how often, where, etc people are stopping in. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://vobyfytov.dreamstation.com/iqijes.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money