Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All Twisted and Bent out of Shape


You know that saying:

"Don't get your panties in a wad!"

Well that was me today in Target. I was literally walking around the store pushing the cart with the girls and stopping every few feet to secretly adjust my rear end into the underware and under the pants. After a bit, I quit caring just how secretly I was going about this.


Let me explain what was going on...


I must have lost some more weight because the pants I was wearing were loose this morning but not falling off and feeling strange loose. As I was walking through the store they just felt wrong. Twisting and scrunching and getting lower. Luckily, I still have my "childbearing" hips so I remained mostly modestly covered. Ironically, my undies are a bit small so as I was dealing with comic capris, I was also correcting the unmentionables in their aspirations to be a pair of THONGS. Don't get me wrong; I have no problems with thongs, even have a few myself.....


Anyway, just out of curiousity I weighed-at 5pm and was down another lb since last Friday! I love it! More walking tomorrow. Will make 15 miles for the week and about 1500 calories burnt.

For Andrea, here is the link of a cool website that allows you to plug in your walking/jogging route and see how long it is.

http://www.webwalking.com/googlemap.htm

Happy Hump Day! (I hear that is a calorie burner too...)

1 comment:

EB said...

You need some of those "no wedgie" panties. LOL! Girl I know the feeling. As my mom says, "If your underwear is tight, ain't nothin' right." :-)