Friday, July 11, 2008

I mean really, won't she ever JUST STOP already?

This second daughter of mine is absolutely going to keep me on my toes for the the next year, if not the rest of my life. She won't stop climbing, running, and jumping. I cannot do ANYthing without having to stop and pull her down. "No Climbing!" is our new favorite phrase. That and "GET DOWN".

We had to move the furniture around in Elly's room because she was constantly climbing on the toddler bed onto the dressers to play in the fish tank.

I feed them early, around 5:30, for dinner. I cannot finish my own meal just shortly after because I get a bite in and she is into some mischief. You would think I would be a skinny mini.....NAH....

Let me share some evidence of Her Royal Monkeyness in action.

Looks innocent huh?

Even still?




Not so much











No comments: