Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Elly-isms

Elly has a few things that she goofs up and it is so stinking cute! With all of her 3 year-old wisdom, there is no correcting her.

  • "I have a birthmark too-just like you and sister!" (there is no birthmark on the child-just lots of hair and perhaps a dirt spot or two)
  • " I need a cucumber " (QTIP is what she means)
  • "I am so excited to see Grandma and her dog Mr Flouride" (Dog's name is FLOYD, hee hee)
  • "When I was a really little baby I _____________" (like she remembes it and it was oh so long ago)
  • "I have to go potty REALLY REALLY BAD!" (her way of getting out of eating)

There are more and I am sure there will be a Part 2 and then some as they come to me....Hope I gave you all a chuckle!

3 comments:

EB said...

Riley always says that "this or that" was her's when she was a little baby. Mostly Jack's clothes. LOL! No, she had really cute clothes! He just has boy stuff. ;-)

Momma to LG said...

Not only does Ashley say, "When I was a little baby" she also says, "When I was a big girl I...."

Yeah, so doesn't get it.

drea :: dre of white stables said...

I love all of the things our kids come up with! Too funny!