Monday, July 14, 2008

Drive Through Success!

Not exactly a success for me...(my taste buds perhaps, but not my healthy eating ambitions). I have my niece staying with us. She is indeed a kick in the pants. I do believe that Elly will be saying TOTALLY and SERIOUSLY on a regular basis after we bring her home tomorrow. Today we did some errands (no 5mile walk). Ended up at the mall, and Sweet Niece saw SONIC. She had never had any and was curious to see what it was all about. I really only need the slightest of reasons to roll through the greasey fry heavens of fast food. So in we drove...

No need to mention that I indulged in a nice cheeseburger, tots, and diet coke. I got the niece the same but with fries and a sprite. However the major score, was the kiddy food. I saw that they offered Grilled Cheese. Hmmm....I then realized I had 2 box juies in my diaper bag and then babies never finish fries so they could share my greasy guilt. I bought 1 grilled cheese for the 2 of them to share...ready for it? A whole 1.79 was spent on their lunch and they ATE IT ALL. It wasn't no In and Out phony baloney grilled cheese neither. (they like to serve empty hamburger buns with a few slices of cheese cooked on the flattop.). This was 2 pieces of fluffy Texas Toast with lots of ooey gooey cheese.

BINGO-BANGO.

Just thought I would share my new wisdom.....

No comments: