Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fuimos al Mar

Yes, we went to the beach. There were a whole mess of us! 7 Teachers, we were lucky to get along so well. Now, 2 still teach and the rest of us stay home with babies/kids. Out of the 7 of us, we have produced 16 kids (one more to be adopted soon will be "our" 17th kiddo). Anywho. We make this trip at least one time a year. It was my best year in a long while. Well, since my kids are both enjoying it. Last year I had a teeny tiny booby monster and a timid 2 year old. The year before a toddling 1 year old, and before that a teeny tiny booby monster. I actually was able to sit and visit with my friends. Something I really look forward to.

Anyway-we started out with fog and then sunshine. What sunshine and warmth! I totally sunburnt, and each time I do (about 1 per summer these days) I vow to never do it again. Kinda like hangovers......

Nothing big to report-the kids had fun and I had social time. Here are a few pics (of the 75 I took!)












No comments: