Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Secret Plans....

I have a secret....For fear of blowing a 2 part secret I cannot write about WHAT it is....or WHEN it is....or even WHERE I will be. I get occasional hits that the recipient of all this happy surprise reads the blog.

However, I will say that I am super excited! It is big, and will require some serious planning. My girls and I will be transporting ourselves and the stuff that a 1 year old and a 3 year old will need for 5 days away from home. hmmm did I say too much yet? My momma says I have trouble keeping secrets bottled up inside.

Suffice it to say, that I had better end this post rapidly before I blow it completely....I will of course, update with a follow-up to share with all of you the results of this very cool secret. Happy wondering!

No comments: