Thursday, April 3, 2008

Amazingly Crafty and Talented Folks

So this Birthday Season has been marked by phenomonal homemade gifts for both girls.


1st, my mom, Grandma Vicky sent these adorable outfits! She had been planning them for a long while and wanted to get them out in time for E's birthday. Of course, I had to snap pics as soon as possible-thankfully we had a fanastic day last Wednesday to to use the front yard for backdrop.


2nd, Kellie made her a birthday shirt (not pictured) and this letter shirt. She is embarking on a new business with very original ideas for baby burpcloths, tanks, and onesies...


3rd, my grammy knitted the girls these AWESOME sweaters! I have been on the recieving end of these treasures since I was itsy bitsy. Now my sweet babies get to have them too.




Finally, our neighbor has been practicing her sewing...and turned out this very cool blanket! E as many of you know is a Dora fan-so of course the blanket is a Dora Special.

Baby doll blanket to match


We are so lucky to have friends and family making such nice things for us. Definitely things to take special care of....

No comments: