Friday, April 11, 2008

Miss Junior Idol....

Today was picture day. We went to JC Penney's for the 1 yr and 3 yr portaits. Those went splendedly! I was good and kept my purchased photos to a minimum of 3 poses each (It's easier to not go crazy when there is more children in the sitting-makes the order get HUGE if you choose with wild abandon!)

Also on the agenda for today was gathering evidence of my E in some semi professional portraits. (I am not sure how to qualify them otherwise). Let me explain:

A few months ago, I took the girls to Penney's for B's 9 mo picture. Our photographer (whom we always ask for) approached me about bring E back the next day to participate in a photo shoot to work up an special theme event coming up. This was to be American Junior Idol....I agreed and set out for the right outfit that was fitting for a 3 year old to wear in the idea of Hannah Montana.

The shoot went very well, with a total of (2) 3 year olds (E and a little boy), 2 elementary schoold boys, 2 teen girls, and 2 teen boys. There was a karaoke machine, lots of teen music, lights, glitz, a microphone prop, funky hats and jewels. Much to my combined pride and chagrin, Miss E soaked it all up!

Today we were able to see the final pieces being used to promote within the stores. Supposedly, it is up in "all the portrait studios". I am not sure if that is locally, or regionally, or what.

Wanna see? Here goes....



Regarding comments-Thank you Andi and Lizzie for some ideas, sadly all is enabled and done from my angle, but still no comments. I have questions in on the help board, but with no help. Time will tell I guess. So in the meantime, email me with any comments. I will press on until I get it resolved.

Tata, Happy Friday!

No comments: