Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ain't no idle hands here...

At least I can say I have been busy. No mental ruts, no hormonal emotional outbursts, just plain ole busy.

After Elly's Tinkerbell party, we were again gearing up. We have had the arrival of my newest responsibility, Baby Girl R. I will be watching her for a few days a month while Mommy teaches nearby and Daddy works out of state. That in itself has been an adjustment for all of us. Next, we were setting up for the girls' double birthday party. Jose and I thought it would be kind to our friends and family to only put on one party for the both, since their birthdays are about 3 weeks apart. That was Saturday. Now, a 1/2 week later, I have a minute to post on the blog!

Next we have some Easter celebrations and 1 more birthday party! Whew!

No comments: