Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh My Goodness I Was Bursting With Pride!

Today I took my loves to JCPenney for our yearly photo shoot.

Right, I know, remind me that I am late and that their birthdays have past already...BUT I got there, ok?

Not only did I get there, I was there with 2 outfits for each of them (matching of course!).

Can I just tell you all how wonderfully awesome the shots were? I wanted almost all of them! Thankfully, I am no newbie at this and I was able to be controlled in my purchases!

The girls were hamming it up with wonderful spirit and smiles! There were so beautiful and my heart was bursting with "Oh yeah, they are mine! You can look and appreciate my sweet peas, but nope-all mine!"

I get the pictures in a few weeks, and hopefully before that the email proofs. Then I can share...until that happens though, you will have to wonder-and of course, agree with me even without the proof! :-)

No comments: