Saturday, April 25, 2009

And Not a Tweet I Tweeted

So I signed onto Twitter the other day, thinking I wanted to check it all out. Apparently you have to be a Twitter-er to roam the Twitter World. So I started a Twitter Id. I cruised it a bit, didn't see the BIG THING, and sighned out. I planned to foh-get all about it. Then, an email came to me....

"_______" is following you on Twitter.

Then another one....

Ironically I have a following (of 2!). I have yet to Tweet a profound thought. I figure I have my brain wrapped up in Facebook and my blog, not sure how to divide it into yet another social networking website.

This could be dangerous if I allow myself to succomb into it. I will have to step up my learning curve. Hey since I already think in terms of Facebook Status Updates (Hanna is.....sitting on her fat ass watching stupid tv while eating bon bons-As an EXAMPLE) I might as well utilize those to entertain my followers.

Do you Tweet on Twitter? Any pointers?

3 comments:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

I Tweet! I'm finally "getting it", but don't use it as much as a lot of people. I just tried to find you, but couldn't!

Andrea said...

I TWEET!!!!

alogan08

Kia Gregory said...

I have a Twitter acct but I don't tweet. I don't get it yet. And I like facebook more.