Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Awesome!


Today I called for the eye appointment that is WAY overdue. I probably only did it because my last pair of contacts officially died yesterday. I can handle my glasses-except when the sun is out. Since we are having nice weather come our way, it became obvious that I needed to me take initiative. Crossing my fingers I dialed the number. the cheery receptionist answered and I began my quest.

Since they were already booked for the week (Imagine that! People actually think ahead?), she looked for a cancelation. Uhmmmm, yes! 1 opening! Sadly, their one available spot did not jive with our Zoo plans. So, I apologized and thanked her for trying and we made the apppointment for 2 weeks from now. (Probably like MOST people do.)

Then I embarked on the secondary plan. Obtain contacts! I asked politely if the dr would be open to letting me try some samples until my appointment. She checked and AWESOME! I now have in my possession 1 more set of contacts. That will get me to my officialy check up and then I can order them like a good rule following non-procrastinating patient.

No comments: