Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday to my 1st Baby Girl!



Today is a wonderful day! Elly turns 4! It is with wonder, amazement and pride that I look back at our adventure thus far! From the long awaited pregnancy to the swollen legs and 26 hours of labor, to chubby cheeks and curly first locks of hair, to an inquisitive and sensitive toddler, to our preschooler, it has not failed to be fabulous (even the hard and difficult times are well worth it!) We are blessed to have our Elly Girl and it is mind boggling to imagine forward to all the experiences that will be as we continue to help shape and mold her into an adult. I risk turning this post into a sappy hallmark card of mother's wishes and memories...so in lieu of that I will share a few pictures...

Then
Today

1 comment:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Aw, I can still recognize those eyes under all of that puffiness. Too cute! Happy Birthday, Elly girl!