Monday, August 4, 2008

Product Endorsement

I am going to use my blog to advertise my new favorite cleaning solutions! It is environmentally friendly, children and pet safe, cheap, and effective!


Photobucket

It is my new Vinegar solution for windows and mirrors! It totally rocks! It rocks so much that I am prompted to wash all the windows and thereby making me wash the sun screens that cover them. I am a women possessed. This is indeed a miraculous event simply because I clean just enough to get by-unless of course we have impressionable people coming by. I found the solution on this website. I have filled a new squirt bottle with 1 cup water, 1 cup rubbing alcohol, and 1/4 cup vinegar. Actually, I did this once, and needed a refill. So then I re-did the recipe and doubled it the next time. Now I am searching for (not very hard at this point) a bulk size of the rubbing alcohol. So far, all I have encountered is the standard 1st aid size. I wonder if it is even available.....?


This project will be a week long one. We have TONS of windows in our home. I have completed (inside, outside and screen) 4 of them. UHM yeah, at least I can burn calories with my furtive scrubbing.

1 comment:

EB said...

I am amazed! I bow down oh amazing mama. Windex is pretty good stuff tho. ;-)