Thursday, August 14, 2008

Night Terrors

My nights have been horrible. Most of the time I am dealing with my teeny one's teething pains. She is still getting most of her teeth. Now we are working on her lower teeth. The past 2 weeks have me averaging about 4 hours max of sleep.

Last night was different. She actually slept. Go figure that the big girl would have some issues in place of the little one. She hd NIGHTMARES. I could hear her rolling around on her bed (she hits the wall). Twice, she called out for me. The time she woke up, she was in tears with a racing heart. Poor thing. I am curious to see if she can express what she was dreaming about. She said monsters last night. Crazy because I am not sure exactly how much exposure to MONSTERS she has had. I limit her viewing pleasure to the mundane. She herself is super sensitive. Most Disney movies have her freaked out in minutes. Think Lucifer the cat in the opening scenes of Cinderella.

I think last night I actually slept for 5 hours (broken up of course....)

1 comment:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Bless your heart, and poor E. I hate when they have nightmares. They're too little to get so scared!