Saturday, May 24, 2008

Proud Sister Moment



I just have to share this-my brother Alex is working on the Freedom Tower in New York City.


He is working with the steel company, helping to build it up and out of the rubble left behind by the 9-11 tragedy. I am ever so proud. That, my friends, is our family's little part in this countries history. Not only is he helping to construct this massive project, he is supporting his family everyday by commuting in to the city and back...Makes for a long and tiring day.



I have to be so happy that he is doing so well for himself. So neat to see who he is as an adult.

Good job Bro!

1 comment:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

That's really neat. When the 9-11 memorial tour came through, we got to go sign our names to beams that will go in some part of the memorial on Ground Zero. I don't remember which part, though!