Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Family Moments

Since I have been pretty wordy the past few posts, I thought I would do a picture post to fill in the gaps from my adventure to New York.
Elly before the flight to New York....


Poppa with his grandbabies (2007, 2006, and 2005 born). B is wrecked from our day of travels.

First night sleeping arrangements-started out with me on a daybed above E on the trundle, and B in a pack n play. This is how the morning was, B had come to be with me and when I was up cruising internet she almost rolled off onto her sister, so I placed her there to sleep safely.


Saturday-Sweet 16 for Angie



3 Generations! Aunt Tessie, Uncle Joe (my grandmother's sister)/my brother Tony and me/and my girls

One of the few times B went with someone besides her tired mama!~


My dad, myself, brothers, sisters, kids and nephew



Many of us from Sunday Dinner-but certainly not all of the family...



Overall, (and as the trip gets further behind me) I can see that while the girls were really difficult, I did have some great moments. I was able to visit my family, especially my brother Alex, sister Julie, and my great aunt and great uncle. I am not sure how much E will take away from the trip, and pretty sure that B won't remember much, but there are pictures to show them and to talk about later on.

No comments: