Sunday, January 18, 2009

Progress Update

Thought I would update on my day.

In total, I was "free" for about 8 hours. I accomplished some of my list....

1.) Went for my run. Total route was 2.75 miles and I ran about 1.86 of them. (I use http://www.usatf.org/routes/map/ for mapping my outings)

2.) Showered (and yes shaved the legs!)

3.) Did some online reading about how to make my own 100 calorie snacks. (more on that tomorrow)

4.) Costco and Safeway

5.) Free panties at Victoria's.....

6.) Tidied up the front dining room table. It was buried under the sewing machine and my crafts. I re-located those cluttery items to the extra room.

7.) Laundry-one load folded and another washed (not such a big achiever here!)

8.) Visited with the nieghbors

9.) Sorted the upcoming bills.

10.) Played some online Scrabble.

That is about it. I would have hoped to do more with my time, but in the end, it was a nice relaxing day. Jose came home with the girls. The have a full cooler of fresh trout (dinner tonight!), and a day's worth of stories. The girls are bathed and fed, and having some downtime with Diego on tv. Bedtime will be early.

No comments: