Monday, October 27, 2008

Steppin Back Up to the Horse!

I went jogging yesterday. It was my first intentional (as opposed to my everyday little bits) exercise. Since Daddy took his little sweeties out on the boat, and left me our furry boy Chester I took advantage of some kid free time. Chessie and I went a joggin'. Consequently, I am very sore today. I realized that it is a different set of movement than jogging behind the stroller. I am sore in places that didn't get tender when I run with the girls. There also are advantages. I had a better distance endurance. I was able to keep a faster pace and run for longer distance than other times. Good! That doesn't mean I am heading out again for a few days tho....lol. I need to recoup! Here are a couple of random thoughts that floated in and out of my head while I ran....

-I like the stroller because I don't need to hold things in my hands. I had my cell phone, the remote to the electronic training collar for Ches in one hand and the leash in the other.

-I saw TONS of recycling (which I normally pick up...environmental and civic duty and a few extra pennies my way)...but no container nor a free hand.

Anyway, Jose liked taking his babies with him on the lake, so I may have more opportunities to work my poor tired body into shape!

-

No comments: