Monday, October 6, 2008

I Fixed It!

So today I was tooling around on my dashboard...actually was thinking about a new layout for a new site I mentioned. I was planning on making the switch to a new blog to allow for the missing comments button. Harumph...I saw something that hadn't been then before when I started to have problems with the layout and comments. "REVERT TO DEFAULT". So I did....and I do....have a comments button that is.

Needless to say...I will delete the post I had ready about moving to a new site...and I will be sticking it out with the Fishy Tales Blog.

I am looking for Welcome Back comments. I know I have a small following of readers. I also know that some people have confessed to be too lazy to leave comments the old way. I also know I have some secret stalkers....

Talk to me people! Can we rack up a higher total than ever before? My highest comment day was 5. Yup. 5. Chatter....

11 comments:

Heather said...

I see no comments from you on my blog. I'm just saying.... ;)

mamafish said...

Wanna bet? lol

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Heather said...

That's better.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm thinking there aren't any comments on mine, either. ;)

I'm glad you fixed your problem!! I have several issues that I need to fix with mine but it's way at the bottom of my list right now...

mamafish said...

Ok Becky-I made it all even and happy now. I admit to not have been by your blog in a long while. I need to update my blogwatch so I can visit my buds more often.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I must get better about comments.

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Yea! It's about time, huh?!

Anonymous said...

Look it is comment central now!

Anonymous said...

Like April, I need to get better with the comments, but I barely have time just to read! --Pam

mamafish said...

Yippeeee

I gots me some love! Thanks ladies you rock! Catch y'all on my next posts.