Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Customize Me...


If I had my way.....


I would design my body to my own standards. This is yet another topic I came up with while I was running.


I would have my legs and but from my teen years, but would keep my hips and curves from motherhood. I would take my "badge of honor" from childbearing-my baby pouch-and use it to rebuild my poor lackluster boobs....they took a hit from nursing....


I don't want to be a stick slim no curves gal...I don't mind having some "extra". I would like it to be not saggy, rolling, or lumpy. I would even accept the stretch marks.


I don't mind running and sit-ups and leg lifts and arm curls and squats. I don't particularly like these things, but I would glady trade doing them half heartedly once or twice a week for the conditions stated above...I am not looking to be Mrs. Mom America, only to be a fit more refined. Where is my fairy godmother? A flick or her magic wand could do this right away....


Until I find her (or she finds me) I am resigned to my dietary and exercise agenda. 3 more lbs til my birthday goal, and 8 more to my total goal....


1 comment:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

You're so close! Congratulations!!!