Thursday, June 4, 2009

Forward Progress!

It's been awhile, and I think I am due for an update on my mission to be healthier and to lose weight.

I am 1 year and 1 month from weaning Bri. I mark my start date as June '08. I am 19 pounds lighter. I am 3 sizes smaller in my waist. I am 1-2 sizes smaller in shirt sizes (depending on the cut and all that). My boobs dropped a cup size and my feet went up a half size! (Go figure...).

I went from forcing myself to walk twice a week to now walking 2-3 times a week PLUS running (which I crave!). I was pushing to run a block while pushing the girls' stroller. NOW I am setting up to do my 1st 5K! I can run a 10 minute mile!

Where do I go for here? Maintainance for sure! I googled my suggested height and weight. I could probably shoot for another 5 pounds. That would give me some room to play. I will be continuing my exercise regimes. I would like to make my mommy pouch go away-crunches here I come!

I am feeling good about my body-1st time in a long while and I am enjoying the fashions again. My closet took a hit, clothes are old, oversized and uninspired. I am finding extra pennies to pump some life into it again.

I will be trying to do a before and after picture post, but not yet....

Thanks for cheerleading!

No comments: