Wednesday, September 24, 2008

100 Solid!

WOW! I have done 100 posts. Sounds solid! I have enjoyed this forum because it appeals to many facets of myself.

I can "perform" for an "audience". Most people who know me well, know I like my limelight. I enjoy being social, and entertaining (probably a good reason why I was a teacher for a while--instant captive audience....hee hee). If you are a stranger to me and are getting to know me through the blog, then I can imagine you are understanding this about me by now.

I can collect my thoughts on things that are quasi taboo for conversation. Topics like venting about my current stage of life, the self pity, the frusteration, the fears and worries. Pretty heavy themes for the average chit chat. So my blog allows this to occur, thus keeping me light of heart and mind.

I can brag! This is my venue, and I have some cute babies to blab all about! Of course, my babies are nothing short of the best! And everything that they do is nothing short of extraordinary....feel free to agree!

I can feel like an adult. In writing on a regular basis (I am aware of my lapses....) I feel like I am exercising my brain again. It gets mushy awful quickly without daily workouts.

As a finish to my post, I will do my promised READER AWARDS!

1.) Most Comments! This award goes to Andi of The Coslett Commotion. Andi you are the best at cheerleading and supporting. Thanks for taking the time to read and report your thoughts! Also, thanks for figuring out the tricks to commenting period.

2.) Biggest Stalker! (Totally love that someone is so interested in me and mine...). Some person in Modesto (come forward please...announce yourself and make my acquaintance!) This unknown person has hit my site more often than anyone.....COOL!

3.) My most supportive Blog Hopper (as is one who checks me out from other blogs) is M Yeager of No Cheese, Please! Talk about jumping right in...she read my blog posts, and commented....and then, get this has been back and did it all again!
Thanks Everyone, I love the support. I hope in my ditherings there are smiles on your faces, along with nods in agreement and even disagreement. If I can do at least this, and hopefully more...then I am connecting with folks. That makes me happy to know....

1 comment:

M.Yeager said...

HAPPY 100!!!! blogging is such a great release, isn't it? plus blogger is something you can tell all of your boring stories to and it doesn't judge you! LMAO!!!!

I like reading your blog, keep it up girly!! Thanks for the shout out!!