Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Little Bogged Down

No not backed up...BOGGED DOWN.

I am currently embroiled in several time consuming projects.

1.) My hubby is entered to compete for the best Salsa recipe this weekend. He has been formulating his recipes since we were in High School. This will be his 1st competition. (If you are local, come root him on!) My part in this is the booth decor, the paperwork, gathering last minute tools/necesary items.

2.)On the organizing team for our town's fundraising drive for the Pajama Program. Culmination is October 2.

3.) Creating crafts and baked goods for a booth at the Weaverville Quilt Show-Autumn in the Alps. Jose will be doing a food booth as well. I am in charge of making sure he has the non-food inventory. He does all the food stuff. I am planning a Costco run soon enough. This takes place Oct 4. (yup, only 2 days past our PJ event...I will be nusto I am sure.)

4.) Normal day to day Mommy jobs and Wifey Jobs.

Needless to say, my blog is suffering. Don't give up on me...I am working on a new one-so my ever lovin' readers can easily leave love notes for me on my comments section....please stand by...

1 comment:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

You are Superwoman! Very impressive and so ambitious--although I'm not sure I envy all of that ambition and added stress. =)
Good luck to you guys in the salsa competition!!