Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yeah, I know....

Another very long break from the blog. Kept y'all wondering though, huh?

It's that damned Facebook! Totally usurps my free time. I wish you all could be with me-most of the time I have funny thoughts and commentaries running through my brain. Just doesn't translate to my written communication, without serious effort. And when I remember or gather the time, the moment is lost. As well, makes like a bit mysterious I guess. If you see me, and I am smirking or holding in a giggle, it is quite possible that I saw something or someone that triggered my sarcastic response system. You will have to wonder what the heck it is....

1 comment:

Kia Gregory said...

Good ol' facebook. You;ll have more to blog about when the kiddies get back on the school schedule.