Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Check in time

So I have been MIA.....This is due to the influx of people in my house as well as continued germs. Both girls were diagnosed with ear infections last week and it took a few days for them to be less whiny and clingy. Then I was on super duper cleaning duty. Jose's parents came for a visit last Friday. We had a weekend of family fun, and then I was helping them to complete some projects yesterday.

Today, the In Laws are off on their own, visiting friends and family. We were supposed to have dance class, but it was canceled because Miss Barb has caught kid germs.
So far, I am enjoying the quiet calm of having no plans. It may just kill me though as my almost 2 year old and almost 4 year old are reaching new lows in their developmental behavior. I can almost feel myself channeling my mother as I holler "NO FIGHTING", "GO TO YOUR ROOM" and "LEAVE YOUR SISTER ALONE!". With the rain and icky sickies that we have been dealing with we are all stir crazy!
To sweeten the mood, I will post recent pictures of my girls.
Remember, looks can be deceiving...





I have a few more days as family hostess. I hope to pop back on again soon.

2 comments:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Aw, love that last picture! I hope everyone stays well--enjoy your family time!

EB said...

The second picture (of Bri) cracks me up. I think it's the first time I've seen the child without paci. :-)