Monday, March 23, 2009

Accomplished!

It's too bad no one can read my mind, because I have written a ton of blog posts...in my mind. They never made it to actuality this week. Let me tell you, I had great intentions....BUT the week was so awesome, guess that's why the time was never made.

It was one of those weeks.....

It was "spot on"!

I felt like it was all working so well, and now that I write about it...I bet the mojo goes away.

Last week was a week when I was feeling it all come together. Perhaps the timing is right and I will be seeing more like this? I have had time to exercise a lot, and seeing and feeling results is amazing! Keeps a girl inspired... I was able to get to more things around the house-makes the world feel less chaotic when it is tidy. The girls and I were jiving without full moon hijacking. They listened more to me, they played well alone and together and as a group we we in good form. It wasn't stressful, emotional or hard. It was smooth and awesome.

Imagine that, feels like life after babyhood is finally congealing a bit. My girls are getting older (almost 4 and almost 2), so we could see some sort of normalcy....sleep is happening, mommy is getting a little bit of mommy back, the girls are developing into little people.

It's a nice feeling. One that this control freak appreciates to the utmost.