Monday, March 3, 2008

Sisters!

I have been waiting for the girls to begin playing with each other...and it has started! E has always wanted B to be playmate (read do what I say so we can play MY way....) even from the very early days. BUT poor B has not been big enough, developed enough, aware enough....etc. Whenever B has had an interest, E is quick to say MINE, or NO SISTAH, or just to push her away in any sort of manhandling possible. Usually ends in crying and screaming....(oh the horrors of 2 screaming fighting girls-I can see my future now!~)

Now, we have a change.






Now that B is walking all over the place and is pretty steady....the are racing ALL over the house together. B has the Fisher Price walking toy and E has her baby stroller.

They push them all down the hall and into the front room and family room. It is lovely to hear their sweet voices happy in unison. E is especially happy to have her sister playing with her and B is oh so proud to be able to keep up! In this next year I look forward to this becoming more of the norm. (I know there will be plenty of screaming and crying too....hopefully not so much right? A mama can always hope....)

2 comments:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Hey lady, I just found your blog! How cute! I can't wait for Ali to start walking so she can keep up with big sissy better!

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

Welcome to the blog world