Monday, March 17, 2008

Catch up!

I apologize for my absence. I started out my blogging experience strong! Then...I let the ball drop! I do have good excuses...really....






1st, we had a weeklong visit with my mom. When Grandma comes to town, all is good! We hit the Oakland Zoo.

We also went to the park....












E really enjoyed all 0f the equipment! She was up on the big twisty slides, climbing the structure ladders, trying to hang on the bars....(must have gotten some inspiration from the monkeys at the zoo).





B had fun exploring the equipment for the 1st time. She became really accomplished at climbing the stairs on the tot lot.








Grandma came with us to tumbling and of course, clothes shopping for Mamafish! It was good times!


Since then, we have gotten caught up in life...and Easter Egg hunt with our Mommy and Me friends...





and cleaning the house to get ready for various parties upcoming...AND chasing after 2 sweet little monsters.

Tomorrow I will take part in Andi's Blog Tag.








No comments: