Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Closing it down...

Ok so if it isn't already obvious, I am busy. I no longer seem to have time to write. Nor do I feel like I NEED to do it. Blame it on Facebook, if you will. I get my public attention needs fullfilled quite well. Or blame it on my life evolving. Or on my own personal definition of self clarifying. Or...whatever.

Thanks go to those that took time to read my posts and to comment. I am going to close shop up and continue on with my merry ways. Those of you that are in the know, have ways to contact me. Perhaps you are lucky enough to ready my verbal diareah on FB....yeah, lucky! :-)

TTFN!~ It's been grand~Sayonara~Adios~

2 comments:

drea :: dre of white stables said...

That's so sad! =( At least I still have you on FB...but you better keep up good status updates!

EB said...

I don't know if you'll see this but would you think about re-starting? I am.